Our Vision is to help thousands of people, young and old, pursue their dreams of reaching the world for Jesus; one person, one city and one nation at a time. Our desire is to form partnerships that pave the way for people to serve in another country for both short and long term periods. We are currently working with over 250 missionaries. Since the summer of 2008, Modern Day has facilitated endeavors in 50 countries and new ones are being added on a regular basis. Some of these endeavors include:
- Building Bridges for the former Shady Grove Church missionaries.
- Assisting Shores of Grace (Brazil) to minister to exploited girls on the streets.
- Helping discipleship ministries such as Gateways Beyond International and Masters Commission Europe.
- Educating pre-kindergarten kids in rural Ethiopia.
- Translating the Bible into two indigenous Filipino languages.
- Partnering with church planters in Mexico and the United States.
- Partnering with Camino de Vida church in Lima, Peru.
- Partnering with TheCall and the Spiritual Air Force Academy led by Lou Engle.
- Promoting awakening and revival in America with Awakening USA.
- Training up the next generation of worship leaders in Norway.
- Praying for people across the world through www.worldprayerteam.com.
- Standing with pastors in nations like Czech Republic, Peru, Serbia,Uruguay & England.
- Partnering with the Pasadena International House of Prayer.
Humanitarian and Justice Initiatives:
- Promoting adoption as a positive alternative to abortion with the Zoe’s House Adoption Agency.
- Promoting foster care adoption in Tyler, TX and Cincinnati, OH.
- Helping orphanages in the Philippines and Nicaragua.
- Meeting the Medical and Basic Needs of the Shipibo people in the jungles of Peru.
- Providing professional medical attention to expectant mothers in Uganda and Madagascar.
Elias has a heart that is passionate for reaching the nations. He has spent a significant time overseas and has been to 48 countries around the globe. It is his desire to be a part of sending 20 thousand people into their calling all over the world.
Marvin has been involved with missions in some capacity for the past 15 years. He has both been sent and a part of sending many others to their callings on the field. As Director, Marvin will be responsible for carrying out the vision of Modern Day.
Brandon oversees the financial end of the organization. He combines his love for missions, years of experience at Modern Day and his knack for numbers to ensure that each field worker is empowered to boldly pursue their mission field.
Tim has devoted the last several years of his life to building the culture of missions and worship in his generation. He has taken this experience and joined it with his drive for excellence to partner with Modern Day in both the finance and administration realm.
We invite you to partner with us as we labor together for the success of these endeavors. One way is give a tax-deductible gift to Modern Day. We are continuously adding new field workers and your support would be greatly appreciated. Secondly, if you know someone that is interested in serving in another country, we encourage you to spread the word of the services Modern Day provides. Together we can make a difference!
The world is rapidly changing, and with it the face of the foreign mission field. Technology, travel, rapid urbanization, along with other factors are filling the modern mission field with exciting new opportunities. It is an incredible blessing to have the support and friendship of a mission agency that is positioned and open to addressing and supporting us in this kind of nimble environment. We know that Modern Day has our back with not just the necessary donation processing, but they go way beyond by being strategic thinkers who understand social media and technology platforms. Working alongside the Modern Day team has been a breath of fresh air and a blessing we tell other missionaries about all the time. We are grateful to be part of the tribe.Danny Gutierrez - Peru
When God first put this dream for brazil in our hearts in 2008 we didn't have any idea how we would receive donations and manage partners. Modern day was fairly new at the time but it sounded like just what we needed so I got in touch with Elias. We signed up and Modern Day has been helping us live the dream in Brazil ever since."Nic & Rachel Billman - Recife, Brazil