Modern Day is partnered with great Field Workers in 30 different countries. Modern Day is offering 3 month to 18 month internships with Field Workers around the world! It is our desire to connect your vision and passion with the experience and leadership of our Field Workers.
7 Steps To Becoming A Modern Day Intern:
- Download the application Here or Apply Online.
- Fill out the application and mail it back.
- Upon your acceptance, we will begin dialoguing about the details.
- Next, we will connect with the Field Workers to make sure there is a fit for you.
- Then, we will connect you with the Field Workers of the nation you choose to begin building relationship.
- Once your location is settled, you will begin preparation for starting your internship (raising funds, buying tickets, passports,etc..)
- Departure and being on ground as an intern!!
For any question you might have, please send your email to email@example.com.
Our First Modern Day Intern
If you're thinking about going on an internship with Modern Day Missions, and you believe it's something God might be leading you to do, I only have one word for you...go! I know people take the phrase "it changed my life" and tack it onto anything from a new kind of ice cream to a message they heard in church. But believe me when I say, God used this summer to change my life. I have learned things that I know are going to be impacting me for the rest of my life. Modern Day Missions is a wonderful organization! If you or anyone you know of is looking for an opportunity to learn more about mission work and is wanting to serve people in another country for a bit, I cannot recommend Modern Day Missions high enough to you! I'm so thankful God led me to go with them. Interning with them in Peru has been such a wonderful experience!Joanna Sutton